Thursday, March 23, 2017

Project Ending Soon !? VLOG (WEEK 5)

Progress Update
This might have been my least successful week. I honestly didn;t get much done this week, but I have been focusing on training my ears and listening to many Jazz Songs. I go to bed each night just listening to a playlist of Jazz tunes (you really don't get a lot of sleeping done). All of a sudden I realized that I'm already at the end of 6 weeks.
This Project went by incredibly fast. I am all of a sudden at the end of these 6 weeks feeling really unprepared. But I won't be typing for too long, I let the video do its job. Here is my VLOG on my channel (I need the views) but you can see it down below.
BTW I look like an idiot when I play very deeply so don't look at my face.

UGH UGLY
I honestly might continue blogging only to force myself to practice.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Arthur! I haven't been following your blog from the beginning, but I think you sound great regardless of how little progress you may have been making this week. The phrasing and tempo makes the music sound groovy :D

    ReplyDelete